If you are interested
in becoming part of our dynamic company
built on values and professionalism, enabling
you to grow into future leaders, send an
email with attached resume to email@example.com.
Rules for applying:
- Top right corner of the resume must
clearly indicate the Job Title you are
- Please mention the Job Title as the 'Subject'
of your email
The following immediate open positions are
available in Hyderabad, India.
JDE Technical Consultant – Developer
- JD Edwards’s technical expertise including application development/modification using forms designer.
- Experience in using Enterprise Report Writer to create reports in JDE.
- Expertise in using Forms Design Aid, Table Design Aid, Table Conversions, writing & debugging C & Named Event Rule.
- Experience in developing Technical Specification for Reports, applications and business functions.
- Data Base knowledge on SQL or Oracle is preferable.
- Experience in production support & development in JD Edwards Enterprise One/One World.
- The candidate should possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to BI Publisher will be an advantage.
- Exposure to onsite-offshore model.
- The candidate needs to develop and maintain applications developed in Oracle Enterprise One (JDE).
- Candidate needs to create/modify/review technical and functional specification documents and work on development accordingly.
- The candidate should have good analytical skills and be a keen learner.
- Min 50% in all academics (from 10-Highest).
- Graduate degree
- Minimum - 1 years of JDE Technical experience.
- Should not have attended a SMARTBridge interview in the last 6 months.
Please mail your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org